One of the best ways to ‘educate’ your children is to consciously create and model a life YOU want to live so they know it’s 100% ok to do that for themselves as an adult too…
Lea has spent almost two decades working with hundreds of people – often women and mothers – to help them carve out the time, energy and mindset to bring to life exciting and often lifelong dream projects for themselves, using the power of the online world, in a way which is flexible enough to fit in with home educating children.
She was at the forefront of the location independent/digital nomad movement, has lived and worked online since 2005 and home educates her two children, as a single mother in a new, same sex blended family.
Lea can help you reimagine the kind of life you WANT to live (and banish the ‘shoulds’) and provide the mental, emotional and practical support to create it.
With an innate and deep understanding of the ties that keep people stuck where they are, she excels at helping people create more space and freedom in their lives, working first on the internal blocks alongside addressing the practical aspects that prevent progress.
With Lea’s support, you can explore:
- The assumptions and beliefs you hold that are keeping you in the status quo.
- Your relationships with money, value, status, worth and your career.
- How to integrate work, life and kids.
- Feelings of guilt, shame and the need to prioritise your children (over yourself/everything else).
- The world of living and working online as a new paradigm.
- How all of the above tie into the education you’re providing for your children.
The way YOU choose to live your life is one of the best ways your children learn how they can choose to live theirs; Lea can help you create a model of work AND life that you want your children to experience.
Work With Lea…
Headstart MONTHLY SET UP
- A weekly or fortnightly 1-hour private call with the expert/coach of your choice.
- Unlimited email access, with a 48-hour response time.
- Membership of the private Headstart Homeschooling Learning Classroom & Community.
This is an opportunity to continue to dive deeper and have the support and resources of your chosen coach on tap.
Sign Up For Monthly Support
1. Payment is payable monthly, by PayPal subscription.
2. You may cancel this agreement within 14 days of the date of your payment. Please email us stating clearly your wish to cancel and we will provide you with a full refund.
3. Due to the nature of coaching and the fact that your success is dependent on a number of factors over which we have no control, we do not guarantee any particular results.
4. We will endeavour to ensure that all information that we provide is accurate and up-to-date but we shall not be liable for any claims arising from such information being inaccurate or not up-to-date or otherwise.
5. We acknowledge that in the course of this coaching we will have access to your confidential information and we agree not to (except in the proper course of our duties) use or disclose to any third party such confidential information. This restriction does not apply to:
- any use or disclosure authorised by you or required by law;
- any use or disclosure which we, in our absolute discretion, consider necessary or advisable in order to prevent illegal acts or harm to you or to others; or
- any information which is already in, or comes into, the public domain otherwise than through our unauthorised disclosure.
6. We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights used in the coaching and all content within the coaching and nothing in these Terms or otherwise shall operate to transfer the ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights of the coaching or the content of the coaching to you or to any other person.
7. You may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials contained in the coaching.
8. We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable revocable licence to use all or any of the content of the coaching for the purposes for which the coaching was provided only.
9. You may not without our prior written consent make any audio or visual recordings of any part of the coaching sessions.
10. Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance of this agreement shall in all circumstances be limited to the price paid by you for the coaching.
11. If we are prevented from or delayed in performing our obligations by your act or omission or by any circumstance outside of our control, we shall not be liable to you for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you that arise directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
12. We shall not be not liable for additional costs incurred by you as a result of changes in (i) the coaching, (ii) any other content, (iii) the time and date of sessions or (iv) experts, consultants or coaches.
13. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and your hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The monthly fees for Headstart MONTHLY SET UP with Lea are $300 for fortnightly calls or $500 per month for weekly calls, with a minimum term of 3 months.