Premium resources and access to hands-on support to boost your homeschooling journey for when you need a little more help, guidance and the benefit of community.
Do You Need A Little Boost?
Homeschooling is tough. Really tough, even at the best of times. Never mind during a global pandemic when we’re stuck at home, with no access to the usual activities or child-friendly facilities that help those of us who homeschool anyway stay sane.
If you’ve found our free resources helpful – the weekly schedules and other resources we share – and you’d like more ongoing, hands-on guidance and to belong to a supportive community, you might want to consider Headstart Boost.
What You Get with Headstart Boost
Headstart Boost is a monthly subscription which gives you access to a range of extra resources and support throughout your homeschooling journey. This includes:
- Ongoing plans and schedules emailed to you every week, for as long as you remain a member.
- Discounts on exclusive premium classes and learning opportunities
- Access to the private, online Headstart Homeschooling Classroom (on Facebook). This is a space to:
- Share your learning experiences with fellow parents
- Participate in twice a week Q&A sessions with Jenn and Lea to get direct, personal support with your challenges
- Access additional resources and exclusive learning opportunities with hand-selected partners and educators
- Help your kids connect with fellow homeschoolers all over the world
As soon as you join, you’ll receive the first detailed weekly plan to help guide your upcoming week of homeschooling with your children and get immediate access to the online Classroom where you’ll meet fellow members, alongside direct access to and support from both Jenn and Lea.
Membership of Headstart Boost is on a monthly basis and can be cancelled at any time by logging into your PayPal account and cancelling your subscription.
Membership of Headstart Boost is US $30 / c. £25 per month, payable by PayPal subscription. That’s just $1 a day!